Design and development of a Planning and Monitoring & Evaluation Information System for the WAEMU
Country: Burkina Faso
Design and development of a web-based Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Information System (PMIS) for the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU). The PMIS will allow the organization to:
- Conduct Results Based Management (RBM) on various dimensions and levels of aggregation. (strategic, organizational, geographical, functional, etc.)
- Develop the annual plans and Budgets – AWPBs (programme level).
- Track the results indicators and monitor the implementation of the AWPBs of the various programmes.
- Link the programmes results to the global (strategic) results.
- Design and manage online surveys and analyze compiled survey questionnaires.
- Manage the competency profile and training of their staff (Human resources Module).
- Import / export data from/To other IT solutions (financial software, documents management software, the website and the Active Directory)
Thus, the following activities were conducted : i) Needs assessment, ii) customization of the M&E software Prome Web, iii) Integration with the other IT solutions and the website, iv) training and launching, v) technical support to the users and technicians.