ADA is continuously looking to expand its database of collaborators for short, medium or long term international assignments. The profiles we are currently looking for in relation to our current or future mandates are the following:
- Monitoring and evaluation experts
- Transportation Economist
- Agricultural engineers
- Experts in Hydraulic/Hydroelectric Infrastructures
- Experts in Environment, Climate Change and Natural Resources Management
- Experts in Public Health / Water, Hygiene and Sanitation
- Experts in Employment and Technical & Vocational Training
- Experts in Social Development & Gender
- Experts in Education and Early Childhood Development
Statisticians, Experts in Data Collection & Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Experts in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Experts in Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Databases
- Economists, Agro-economists, Socio-economists, Rural Development Experts
- Renewable energy experts, Electromechanical/energy engineers
In addition to the specific qualifications related to the expertise and positions listed above, any application, to be considered, must clearly demonstrate compliance with the following minimum requirements
- University degree at the Master’s level (or Bac+5) related to the position
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (international experience will be considered an asset)
- Fluency in French or English, both written and spoken
In addition, the following skills/particularities may be considered in the review of applications (assets):
- Ph.D. degree relevant to the position
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment and preparation of feasibility/diagnostic studies
- Experience in more than one country
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written) as well as other local languages and dialects.
By submitting your resume and cover letter, you will automatically be registered in ADA Consultants’ collaborator database for a minimum of twelve (12) months and be considered as a potential expert for one of our mandates. By registering in our collaborator database, you will be considered for our expressions of interest and/or technical proposals/offers and will be contacted if selected.
We want to assure you that ADA Consultants makes every effort to protect confidential information for all candidates.
For each mandate, experts are selected based on the information provided by the applicant. It is therefore your responsibility as a candidate to demonstrate your qualifications and experience in relation to the position offered. It should be noted that, as part of the selection process, references provided will be checked and recently legalized copies of diplomas may be required at some stage of the process.
The purpose of ADA Consultants’ database of collaborators is to facilitate registration as a potential employee or consultant and to facilitate the selection process and communication with candidates. Furthermore, the fact that an applicant submits his or her application and becomes a member of our database does not constitute a right or a guarantee to be selected for any type of mandate. At ADA Consultants, we look for the most suitable person for a mandate, in terms of qualifications and years of relevant experience and according to the criteria as defined by the terms of reference of our clients’ calls for tenders.
If you are interested in working with us on any of our assignments, please send your current resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADA Consultants Inc. is an inclusive and diverse company and, as such, encourages all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.